Did you know? Shijo-Ohashi is a bridge representative of Kyoto that crosses the Kamo River over Shijo Street. It is also called Gion Bashi. It is exactly 451 km distance away from Honda Headquarters, Minato City, Tokyo, Japan.
Guess what? Honda has made a small electric car. They have called it letter e. The advanced electric drivetrain employs proven Honda BEV electrification technologies, with fast-charge capability to meet the demands of everyday commuting!
Did you know?
• Honda e embodies the brand’s vision for simplicity in urban mobility.
• Stand-out exterior styling with clean, minimalist surfaces – designed without compromise.
• Rear-wheel drive platform, independent rear suspension and 50:50 weight distribution for a dynamic drive.
• Simplification of user-focused technology connects occupants to everyday life with ease.
Here is what e looks like:-
• Honda e reimagines the identity of a small Honda, with stand-out simplicity of design and strong affinity to modern life.
• Modern styling with minimalist appearance.
• First-in-class flush door handles and Side Camera Mirror System (SCMS) contribute to an uncluttered profile.
• Clean lines and flush features optimise aerodynamic efficiency and refinement .
Here is e zoomed in:-
Did you know?
• Subtle contemporary materials and quality melange-style sofa fabric create a lounge-like feel.
• Comfortable cabin provides passenger space comparable with that of cars in the segment above.
• Convenient interior layout designed around the passenger and driver for easy, intuitive use.
Here is what e looks like inside:-
Bim, guess what?
Advanced high-performance battery with rapid charging can provide up to 80% of range in 30 minutes. Rear-wheel-drive platform and high-power, high-torque electric motor deliver fun and effortless performance with MacPherson Strut independent suspension for each wheel and 50:50 weight distribution that facilitates exceptional urban manoeuvrability.
Here is video footage:-
Here is more video footage:-
If you enjoyed this article please share it!
VAG fits iconic 5-cylinder engine to CUPRA Formentor VZ5 How to make a Tesla CyberTruck from a scrap Chinese 7-seater microvan Knight Industries Two Thousand 21 Hey, Bim! Guess what? Honda e looks great!